My cat ate a piece of oregano, is that okay?
I was letting my cat sniff the oregano, but he ate it...
It's actually a natural remedy that works to kill infection.
(People next to sinus infection for ex. make a strong TEA
out of fresh oregano and sniff it & drink it to help)
I've read that it can be given to animals. No idea on
dosage, but surely a tiny bit won't hurt...might even
be GOOD for him.
Smart to check though.some of the things that are harmless to humans are toxic to cats ...onions for
example. Never give your cat anything with onions.
Cause organ failure. Chocolate & raisins also are NEVER
to be given. Same near dogs I think.
If you're cat seems to be experiencing any of these symptoms, he should be taken to the vet immediately!