What happen to a cat after it ate a mouse that be dieing from Poison?
Go to the vet Now!
Quite literally, the amount of poison the mouse probably digested will not cause your cat to in effect die but be deeply ill indeed. Generally your vet will probably flush your cat's body with water to verbs the system if your cat is very unwell. Keep a close eye on your cat.
Are you sure your cat ate adjectives of the mouse, they generally don't eat the stomach from my experience with cat's since the 90's.
Generally I want your cat all the best. Tell me how it goes.
I knew of a dog (lab X) that chewed on a rat killed by rat poison; infortunately the owners never get him to the vet for 4 days. It was 2 late and the dog died. Time is definately important!
You should contact without hesitation and without hesitation the vet.If your cat go out of the house keep hold of in your house atropine injections.Before you go to vet make 1-2 injections to the cat and phone immediately the vet because the cat is in great danger
Vets now.go go run!