My dog ate something and her tresses turned pink by the mouth.?
we were setting up our Christams tree and there was little rig red cranberry on a decoration. well she bit it and it had some pink powderinside. Her unharmed mouth on the inside is bright pink and the hair around is pink too. It will not wash off! what do I do?? but she looks really cute! =]
You probably need to take her to the vet. A lot of Christmas decorations contain head, which is poisonous to dogs. It may look cute now, but watch her closely. If she seem lethargic, starts vomiting or anything suspicious, you need to get her to the vet right absent. Look on the box and see if it lists any warnings or toxic ingredients. You can never be too diligent with this stuff.
As for washing it off, try using a tearless dog shampoo (or infant shampoo). Regular dog shampoos aren't always safe to use around the mouth and eyes.