How do i draw from rid of the algae explicitly growing contained by my turtle's container?
Ok so here's some information about this algae (or at least i think it is):
1. It started growing after i put surrounded by some bulbs for some plants to grow (which never actually grew), and it looks stringy and hangs in the moving hose down.
2. It grew in my filters which are a waterfall type of filter call reptofilter by tetra, and also on the waterfall rock formation, but not really anywhere else
3. I have tried using an algae killer, and it did not serve.
4. I have completely cleaned out my tank and scrubbed every ultimate inch and cleaned out the filer and everything but it still grew back.
I really need some help on this one because its clogging up the filter cause it ruins the cartridges so the tank is starting to get a horrible fishy odor
- oh and i have algae eaters in the tank before i cleaned it out
Bleach out the tank and rinse it with really hot sea. That should do it.